Covid19 PolicyEffective Date: 3/19/2020
To Our Customers & Our Employees:
We recognize that with the constantly changing COVID-19 situation around the world, this is an unprecedented time for everyone — a time that, for many, is filled with uncertainty. Our hearts and thoughts go out to each and every one of you.
COVID-19 is having a dramatic impact on our lives, businesses, and on supply chains. But we will remain open during this Shelter in Place order as we are on the Essential Businesses list.
As of March 19, 2020, at 11:59 p.m., the Sacramento County Health Officer is directing all individuals living in the county to stay at their place of residence except for essential activities. All persons may leave their residences only for Essential Activities, Essential Governmental Functions, or to operate Essential Businesses.
Essential sites INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Health Care Facilities
• Grocery stores
• Hardware stores/plumbers/electricians for emergency services
• Businesses that provide food, shelter and social services, and other necessities of life for economically disadvantaged or otherwise needy individuals
• Newspapers, television, radio and other media services
• Gas Stations and auto supply, auto repair and related facilities
• Banks and related financial institutions
• Plumbers, electricians, exterminators and others who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation and essential operation of residences
• Airlines, taxis and other public and private transportation providers
• Agriculture, including food processing and distribution
We are working to continue to serve our customers’ needs during this time, while keeping our employees and customers safe.
I want to share an update on what IDP is doing to keep our customers and our people safe while continuing to operate.
IDP is following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus which are to:
Practice every day preventive actions to help stop the spread of respiratory viruses:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick. • Cover your cough.
• Sneeze into a tissue then throw the tissue away in the trash. Wash your hands afterwards.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
To protect customers and employees alike, we will be using personal protection equipment (PPE) such as gloves, eye protection, etc.… We will also be focused on improving our practice of vehicle protection by using steering wheel cover, seat covers and floor mats. In addition to implementing social distancing, which is deliberately increasing the physical space between people to avoid spreading illness. Staying at least six feet away from other people lessens your chances of catching COVID-19.
Though the WHO and CDC have stated that likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low. We want to minimize the risk to our customers and our employees.
We understand that this is an evolving situation and thank you for your continued business while we navigate through this time of uncertainty and work to keep our communities safe.
Thank you for trusting us with your business.
Ken Imler & Imler Diesel Performance Staff
If you have any questions contact us immediately via telephone at 916-920-3775 or IDP1441@imlerdiesel.com.